Co-Founder and CEO (Aug'20 - Present)
- $DUSD is a stablecoin that uses DeFi primitives to stay near the $1 mark. Built on #Ethereum.
Principal Software Engineer (Mar’19 - Jul'20)
- Part of the blockchain team researching and building a Layer2 solution to scale Ethereum.
- Building Distributed and decentralized systems (Web3): Matic's core cryptographic protocol (See 1 and 2), smart contracts, validator node, crypto-economics.
- Building backend services that power the Matic Network infrastructure (Web2): Wallet APIs, client libraries, blockchain indexer.
Backend Software Engineer (Feb'17 - June'18)
- Part of the API (broadly applications) team - responsible for all frontend and backend applications.
- I started as a full-stack engineer and gradually transitioned into a more specific backend role.
- End-to-end ownership of the Product APIs which handled several million QPS a day.
- Principal developer of E-commerce Price Monitoring and products catalog APIs (Product Console) and the Push Notifications API.
- Principal developer of the Ecommerce-Product-Data-on-the-Blockchain project.
- Blog Posts: Powering your e-commerce pricing strategy and Partitioning in PostgreSQL.
- Databases: Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Influx
Software Engineer (July'15 - Jan'17)
- Worked with the Google Apps for Work (G Suite) Team.
- Specifically, I was a part of the cloud directory team which owned the Users and Groups API and worked on feature requests, bug fixes and maintenance efforts on these APIs.
- A core member of the team that led the Single Sign-On (SSO) project for enterprise customers.
- Played a critical role in the development of Custom Attributes (UI and APIs) and Rotating SSO certificates feature, essential features for SSO.
- Languages/(Open source) Tools: Java, Python, Google Web Toolkit, Protocol buffers
(acquired by Cloudera)
Software Engineer Intern (May’14 – July’14)
- Algorithms and data structures design and implementation in the core data analytics library
- Unit testing, benchmarks, performance testing for developed modules
- Languages/Tools: C, python, Cython, IPython, Git